1. Not every round ottoman is a casual piece of furniture. With its nailhead accents and warm espresso or cherry wood finish, a round leather ottoman or faux leather ottoman makes a versatile serving or storage option for more formal furniture ensembles.
2. With the exception of TV stands or entertainment centers, storage is often a weak point of living room decor. A round storage ottoman is a discreet supplement for over-"stuff"-ed living rooms. Its interior space can hold magazines, games, or even blankets and pillows.
3. A large round ottoman is an inventive way to add some quirkiness or color to a living room, or provide visual relief as a contrast to large furnishings with heavily linear profiles. Our round coffee table ottomans can provide textural contrast too, with materials such as chenille, velvet, leather, and microfiber.
4. For the history-conscious decorator, round ottomans may evoke the interior designs of a particular era, such as the late '50s/early '60s or the 1970s. A round tufted ottoman or a stitched ottoman can be an effective accent for creating a room with a hip retro look.
5. Round cocktail ottomans are eye-catching vintage-y accents that show a sharp design sense. Yet a round cocktail ottoman can also make a room more inviting, softening lines and adding crisp colors or contemporary patterns to the aesthetic mix.
6. A round upholstered ottoman is usually the rule, but a small round ottoman featuring wood, wicker, or rattan can serve as a simple counterpoint to dominant fabric colors and material textures.