Sale Price: $159.99
Ottoman Furniture To Match Any Decor
10 Quick Tips for Buying Ottoman Furniture
1. Square, round, or rectangular? Think about the size and shape of your room to help you decide what type of ottoman to buy.
2. A dark faux leather ottoman added to a light room decor will provide interesting contrast while still keeping the room classy and sophisticated.
3. Subtle details like hand stitching, solid wood bases, and stud trim make our ottoman furniture some of the most beautiful available.
4. Our ottomans are extremely easy to care for. Leather ottomans can be wiped clean with a damp rag, and most fabric covers can be spot cleaned with soap and water.
5. For added comfort, most of our ottoman furniture is padded with soft urethane foam.
6. Nylon hooded caster wheels provide some of our ottomans with easy mobility.
7. Some of our ottomans feature interior frames built with sturdy medium density fiberboard and chipboard.
8. Storage ottomans are handy places to keep extra blankets, photo albums, or TV remote controls.
9. Coffee table ottomans, also known as cocktail ottomans, are unique pieces that are sure to get lots of compliments from your guests.
10. When choosing what type of material you'd like for your ottoman furniture, think about how you'll be using it. Leather is elegant and sophisticated, microsuede and velvet are soft and luxurious, and fabric upholstery is great for everyday comfort.
Find more information in our Ottoman Furniture Helpful Information section!